Do You Need to Rent a Grill in Orlando, Florida?
This 5 Burner Char-Broil comes with a full gas tank and it’s ready to grill up your favorites. If you need to borrow a grill in Orlando, this one will make you the hit of the party with a grill from Otter Equipment.
- Char-Broil’s Performance Series, liquid propane, convective grills are great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures
- Five main burners allow you to grill up to 28 burgers or your favorite seafood or vegetables, while one 10,000-BTU side burner is perfect for corn or beans
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grates are easy to clean and have excellent heat retention, while stainless steel burners are rust resistant and made to last
- The warming rack features 175 sq. in. of space and allows you to keep food at serving temperature
- An electronic igniter means you can light all your burners with the simple push of a button
- Fixed side shelf offers prep space for seasonings, utensils or keeping condiments close by
- A lid-mounted temperature gauge lets you keep track of the temperature inside the grill
- Convective Cooking System is great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures
WOW! 28 Burgers on one grill! Don’t forget the buns!
For the Perfect Burger, Bobby Flay of the Food Network says ” Heat a gas grill to high or heat coals in a charcoal grill until they glow bright orange and ash over. Brush the burgers with the oil. Grill the burgers until golden brown and slightly charred on the first side, about 3 minutes for beef and 5 minutes for turkey. Flip over the burgers. Cook beef burgers until golden brown and slightly charred on the second side, 4 minutes for medium rare (3 minutes if topping with cheese; see step 3) or until cooked to the desired degree of doneness. Cook turkey burgers until cooked throughout, about 5 minutes on the second side.” Here’s a Link to the Full Recipe for the Perfect Burger.