(YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE THERE FOR BBQ DELIVERY/UP)
Are you planning a vacation to Florida and renting a vacation villa? You can rent a grill at Otter Equipment Rental.You’d be surprised how it easy it is to borrow a grill. Plus you save money and eat like a king by eating at your villa. You can grill burgers and hot dogs for the kids and steaks or chicken for the adults. if you arrive in the evening and there isn’t a BBQ just call us and depending on the location and time we will try to deliver, if we can’t it will be delivered the next day. Don’t worry you can order up until 9 pm by phone or on the web site anytime.
When you rent a grill you will be the hit of the party.
Here’s a great recipe by Bobby Flay.
- 4 1 1/4-to-1 1/2-inch-thick boneless rib-eye or New York strip steaks (about 12 ounces each) or filets mignons (8 to 10 ounces each), trimmed
- 2 tablespoons canola or extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- About 20 minutes before grilling, remove the steaks from the refrigerator and let sit, covered, at room temperature.
- Heat your grill to high. Brush the steaks on both sides with oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Place the steaks on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steaks over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).
- Transfer the steaks to a cutting board or platter, tent loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
When you rent a grill in Orlando from Otter Equipment. We can even deliver the barbecue utensils, a barbecue mat, and extra propane straight to your villa. No need for you to drive around looking for all these items.