(YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THERE FOR BBQ DELIVERY/PICK UP)
4 Burner (With full gas tank)
When you need to Rent a Grill, just click here to have one delivered.
Honey BBQ Salmon
Honey BBQ Salmon is super moist and flavorful and makes a healthy, quick & easy weeknight meal. It can be on the table in under 25 minutes. I like to serve it with just a side salad for a light meal that’s great for the summer months.
PREP Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 18 minutes, Total Time: 23 minutes, Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except salmon and green onions in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in a large oven-safe pan over medium-high heat. Lightly season salmon with salt and pepper and place in pan skin side UP. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until nicely seared.
- Turn salmon so that it is skin side down. Baste with BBQ sauce and place pan in oven until salmon is cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Baste salmon again with sauce and sprinkle with green onions.